The UCU Institute of Leadership and Management invites to a four-day training session designed by Bhavesh Patel, a British coach of organizational development, a professional teacher and expert of Complexity Theory. The training will teach you how to lead a group, how to timely ask necessary questions, structure information, manage group dynamics, choose a set of techniques and tools to understand the principle of teaching adults.
The training will be beneficial to those who have:
- experience in the public sector and the desire to use the gained knowledge to broaden this experience;
- sufficient level of spoken English;
- desirably, previous experience of working with groups (training, facilitation, moderation, etc.).
If you want to grow professionally and influence the development of civil society in Ukraine, this is an opportunity for you! You will be able to learn how to conduct effective trainings for public sector representatives.
Training for trainers is an opportunity to get:
- quality and systematic knowledge first-hand from one of the world's leading specialists in non-formal education;
- mentoring supervision during the development and implementation of your own training;
- a specially designed guide on active citizenship and in-depth understanding of the concept from experts;
- a micro-grant for holding your own training;
- an immersion into an interesting English-language learning environment;
Dates: 14-17 October, 2018
Place: Ukrainian Catholic University, Lviv, 2a Kozelnytska St.
Registration by September 28: http://bit.ly/2Px7I3t.
More information on the program's website: https://ilmprograms.org.